Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jang
    commented on 's reply
    I guess the front runners can be culled if necessary. There are plenty of a younger generation coming through.

• jayb
    replied
    Airing cupboard speed, pictured today 6/5

Click image for larger version

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	28
Size:	652.3 KB
ID:	12411

Leave a comment:

• jayb
    commented on 's reply
    Your welcome

• jayb
    commented on 's reply
    Ha, I did that with some tomato seeds a couple of weeks ago!
    Funny I nearly didn't check, it was only because I'd put in some watermelon seeds to chit. Normally they have taken a week or two to germinate. They are looking a bit leggy too.

• Galina
    commented on 's reply
    Sown yesterday. Looking forward to growing this herb again. Thank you Jayb.

• Jang
    commented on 's reply
    Great stuff. And what a good job you looked. Excellent instincts!
    I’m airing-cupboard-deprived these days but in a previous life remember missing fast germinators occasionally - with disastrously leggy results.

• jayb
    replied
    Wow wow, speedy or what, pot was in the airing cupboard and seedlings were up this morning. I wasn't expecting them to be so quick off the mark!

Leave a comment:

• jayb
    commented on 's reply
    Done.

• jayb
    replied
    Hope Papalo does well for you, the taste is quite different. I'm glad you posted this, it's a good nudge as I haven't sown any yet!

Leave a comment:

• Jang
    replied
    I'd never heard of it either but a quick bit of research suggests it will be very interesting and appealing!

Leave a comment:

• clumsy
    started a topic Papalo Herb

Papalo Herb

First time growing, never heard of until jayb kindly sent surprise seeds. So looking forward to seeing how this grows and tastes. Love trying new things to grow and taste.
Working...
X