This festive time of year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This festive time of year.

May I wish everybody a very blessed Christmas time and I hope there will be plenty of cheer and happiness even though the times and circumstances are again not the best. I hope everybody stays safe. Also best wishes to everybody for a really good 2022, with health, happiness and a wonderfully productive garden, greenhouse or plot. Enjoy your celebrations!

Thank you Galina, such lovely kind thoughts and wishes

Wishing everyone the best Christmas possible and hold fast for a great 2022.
    Roll on spring!

Comment

Seren sitting by the Christmas tree today.
      I think she'd spotted a birdy outside and wishes she was out there too.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E0337.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	240.8 KB
ID:	16246

Comment

Thanks Galina, wishing you and everyone here a very Merry Christmas and a fruitful new year!

Do all stay safe, keep well, pop on your warmest stockings and crack open the Baileys (if you haven't already). Speaking of...

Comment

And from me too, warmest wishes for safe and enjoyable festivities.

We have incorporated the Norwegian tradition of celebrating on Christmas Eve so already quite mellow and ready to enjoy some more English traditions tomorrow, Another strangely circumscribed Christmas but hopefully many pleasures to be found.

How fortunate we are that growing can thrive in the midst of much else that can’t. Looking forward to sowing some onions before the year is out. May we all have a rewarding and productive growing season ahead of us in 2022.

Comment

Bit late hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable Christmas.

Comment

Hello Clumsy. Good to hear from you. Hope you’ve been having a good time too.

Comment

• Galina
                Galina
                Isolating and Pollinating
                Galina commented
                Editing a comment
                So pleased you found a way to get it done for your mother. Well this would not have happened without you making it happen. So I hope you can take a moment or two to feel happy and proud about that. Best wishes.

• clumsy
                clumsy
                Turning compost.
                clumsy commented
                Editing a comment
                It's been difficult the garden is concreted and slabbed no longer have any greenhouses at home gave them to fellow allotmenteers who came and collected them. no raised bed looking to get veg trugs so be easier for my mum with no bending and to hold onto. Still lots of work to be done.

• Jang
                Jang
                Gone Sowing
                Jang commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations on getting the wet Tom done, Clumsy. That’s a real achievement and must be so much better for your mother.

And I imagine it’s quite a sacrifice to give up your growing and greenhouse space in the garden. As Galina says, you can be proud of yourself for your great care for your mother.
            Working...
            X