A helping puppy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A helping puppy!

Seren's thought she should be picking out potatoes....

Click image for larger version

Name:	020-001.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	6865

and do a bit of taste testing!

Name:	021.JPG
Views:	51
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	6866

Great fun. Clearly she is saying ' thank you thank you Mummy, these new balls are so different and they taste different too! Love it!

Hasn't Seren grown? Gorgeous!
    Last edited by Galina; 19-09-2016, 17:49.

Comment

She was so tiny when she first came to us, you're right she has really started to grow and is looking more like a mini spaniel than a little puppy these days. Still very much a chewy stage and a monster in cute clothing!

Comment

• Galina
        Galina commented
        Editing a comment
        You had some warning that the chewy stage would happen - just keep your shoes and other essential items safe. Maybe she only chews potatoes the once and doesn't develop a taste for raw potatoes.

She's already had a chew on my phone
      Wrecked the cover and some dents and holes in the phone!

Comment

• Galina
        Galina commented
        Editing a comment
        That's beyond funny - bad Seren.

• jayb
        jayb commented
        Editing a comment
        She thought so too!
        I only got the phone the week before, rolleyes!!!

• Galina
        Galina commented
        Editing a comment
        What I meant was, that's not funny! Hope the phone is still fully usable, but holes in it does not sound good.

Seren's gorgeous - a super "star"! Give her a cwtch from me.

Comment

Lol, yes she is, (most of the time!) I'll certainly give her a cwtch from you, she just adores cuddles

Comment

Puppy class tonight!

Comment

Oh dear bottom of class again!!!!!

Comment

• Galina
              Galina commented
              Editing a comment
              Give her time, she's only little.

It's been raining here most of the day, great for ducks. but Seren wasn't so impressed! As much as she loved romping around on our walk today, once home she was a bit shivery and looked miserable. Luckily she was soon soon warmed up and looked more content once she mostly been dried off and been tucked up with her favourite teddy!

Name:	008.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	134.2 KB
ID:	6947

Comment

• Galina
              Galina commented
              Editing a comment
              Lovely picture - hope she isn't coming down with something.

No I don't think so, she's had her kennel cough vaccination as we've been going to puppy classes. To be honest she's even gets cold and a bit shivery if she's out and got wet from the dew, Saffie tends to bowl her over quite often when they are playing in the garden which doesn't help, Plus Seren's got quite a fine coat, so not much protection. She's still quite a baby yet, just over 16 weeks, I'm hopeful she'll tough'n up a little?!

Comment

• Galina
              Galina commented
              Editing a comment
              Hope she is all well now and romping around in the autumn sun. I wondered how both dogs are getting on with each other.

Yes she is quite well thank goodness, just gets cold when wet, I'm going to make her a little microfiber cover for when she comes in wet, to help dry her off and warm her up. They get on so well it couldn't be better, they are great company for each other and love to play endless games. Saffie is very tolerant and gentle with her, it was a bit alarming at first when Seren's head and shoulders would disappear into Saffie's mouth, but if anything it's poor Saffie that gets the short end, having a chewy puppy hanging off her ears, legs cheeks.......I think as the pup gets older Saffie will adjust her games.

Comment

• Galina
              Galina commented
              Editing a comment
              I read about this. The older dogs 'teach' a puppy not to bark inappropriately by effectively muzzling them when they do this. It's a 'wolf' thing that has survived into many dog breeds. The article went on to say that humans can 'close a dog's mouth' with their hands to teach puppies not to bark beyond initial watchdog type alerts. It must be very disconcerting to watch as Saffie is the much larger dog, I'm sure. Glad they are getting on so well.
          Working...
          X