• Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just testing!

Hi, and welcome!

Comment

I'm in!!!!!

Comment

Hector's not quite here, we are having few problems with the forum recognising Hector, really hoping the we get the registration up and running very soon.

Comment

Ah ha EXCELLENT!

Welcome to GFSS

Comment

Thanks so much for all the help in getting me registered

I am really excited about joining and learning more about plant breeding and saving seed.

I live in North Wales on the border of Cheshire in a wet and breezy valley.
            My daughter and I are doing more with raised beds and have a poly grow house so we can get out and grow more.

Comment

You're very welcome, I'm just sorry it was so difficult.

Great to have you join and very much looking forward to sharing growing, plant breeding and seed saving experiences.

Comment

Very glad you got here eventually!

Comment

This site is a bit deadly. it's like a Time-Tardis, you think you have only been reading a few minutes but in actual fact far longer. Really interesting.

Looking forward even more now to this growing season and learning a lot.

Comment

Glad you are finding your way around, looking forward to reading your plans and progress

Comment

Great you are enjoying yourself reading - good your registration finally worked. Looking forward to reading what you and your daughter get up to

Comment

Yes, I'll be watching with interest too! Sounds like you and your daughter are going to have fun...

Comment

Working...
                        X