Hello from Norfolk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Norfolk

hello everyone- I'm new to this board but have been a seed saver/collector for many years. I am particularly interested in peas and beans and am just starting to explore perennial vegetables

bd

Welcome to the madhouse Barkingdog. Hope you find lots to interest you on this forum. Looking forward to reading your posts. What peas and beans are planned for this year? What size is your growing area? Nice to meet you.

Comment

Hi Barkingdog, great name! We love peas and beans and perennials too here so you're in good company. Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Galina View Post
        Welcome to the madhouse Barkingdog. Hope you find lots to interest you on this forum. Looking forward to reading your posts. What peas and beans are planned for this year? What size is your growing area? Nice to meet you.
        i have lots of peas - Shiraz, Turners Spring, Golden Sweet, Lord Leicester, spring Blush so far! I have several lots of beans planned also - Cobra, Borlotti (dwarf), purple-podded pole, 1500 year old cave bean, plus others that I haven't decided on. As you can see I like to try lots of varieties 😜

I'm based in a garden plot rather than allotment and I have a greenhouse and raised beds so plenty of space

Comment

Sorry for the late Welcome, but glad you are finding your way around

Comment

Welcome to a friendly and informative place. Sounds like you have a similar set up to us. Look forward to reading your posts
            jackie

Comment

Working...
            X